Tuesday 9 May 2017

They are two types of person. The first type are not knowing the rules. Secon type are ignoring the rules. We can suggest,guide and teach the people who don't know the rules. Generally when we go to a bank for some transaction, we will find many people who don't know the procedures. If I see some people like this in the bank I guide them or fill up the form required on behalf of them. It is a common practice.

When we go to a temple for Darshan, we have to go in the que basing on the crowd. Some people try to jump the que. If I was there I will never allow them to cross the que. Initially I tell them politely and still they are not listening I will shout at them and see that they will follow the que. Similarly once or twice I warned the students smoking in the public.

No comments:

Post a Comment